Friday, March 5, 2010

The End... almost.

Well, this term is almost over and I'm pretty excited about the classes I have lined up for next semester. I'm also pretty excited that FINALLY I managed to finish the paper for this class. I'm happy with what I ended up with, but it was such a long process, and I didn't expect it to be this much of a struggle. Either way, this was my first semester here, and I think I've managed to get through it with minimal bruising. Thanks a lot for a great class, and I'll talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed being in class with you, and I am glad that you are happy with your paper! Good luck next term, I hope we have some more classes together!

    Take Care,

    Becks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing your paper! I am waiting for mine to come back from the writing center as I had two term papers to write this term and I was a bit slowed down writing them both. Now I am off to finish up (fingers crossed my last term paper) so I can submit it and start my studies for my exams. Best of luck to you and I hope you continue to blog.

    ReplyDelete